For the past nine months @mccallam2, @Scrummando and I have been working on a tool called "Lean Agile Intelligence." Right now you can try it out for FREE for 3 months!
- As a retro tool
- To help teams develop cross functionality and improve
- As a tool for coaching scrum masters to help coach their teams
- To track progress quarter by quarter and identify areas of coaching needs across all teams
- As a way to show leadership the current progress and needed areas of help across the entire organization
- A way to show leadership how their business outcomes are being affected by the lack of commitment to certain areas and areas where teams need coaching
- Making blatantly obvious how safety is lacking in the organization
Lean Agile Intelligence is the industry’s first customizable organizational change and learning tool. Lean Agile Intelligence leverages the power of big data and business intelligence to identify continuous improvement and investment opportunities that contribute to your organization’s vision and objectives.
Our mission is to provide Agile teams with the guidance needed to adopt and experiment with Agile practices the way they were intended to be applied, and create a direct feedback channel from the people doing the work to those making decisions so that organizations can quickly identify impediments preventing them from achieving desired business outcomes.
Here are some ways I'm currently using it...
Here is a detailed walkthrough video: https://youtu.be/9lJi_Q7RXcQ