In your experience, what are the common challenges with agile?

Thanks for your input Marissa, I find this very interesting. I guess the power of efficient team work will always help to overcome this challenge :slight_smile:

Thank you for your input Jay! A few of you have now mentioned challenges arising with middle managers.

Great thread Allison. Aside from the points made above, another common issue that I see is that everyone’s definition of “agile.” The term has been so watered down and abused over the years, that it seems no two practitioners are ever speaking the same language. That same language should be the principles and values, but unfortunately, that is rarely the case. #stateofagile. Check out the latest from our friends at Deloitte.

https://www.google.com/search?q=deloitte+agile+framework&rlz=1CDGOYI_enUS681US681&hl=en-US&prmd=niv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj396KJwN7QAhVBLSYKHQ9DA4cQ_AUICCgC&biw=375&bih=591#imgdii=3jVWQfdjfMYC0M%3A%3BnFOGFs4Pon93NM%3A%3BnFOGFs4Pon93NM%3A&imgrc=nFOGFs4Pon93NM%3A

Something so simple and pure completely bastardized:)

Oh wow that’s pretty amazing, I didn’t realise how many phases and frameworks there were!