Your Favorite Agile Retrospectives. POST THEM HERE AND LETS BUILD THE ULTIMATE LIST by Troy Lightfoot

That’s an interesting on @troy! How did that go over with the team? What was the composition of the team (younger developers, experienced folks, etc.)? While I like this idea I think a few folks on some of my teams past and present might find it a little silly hence my questions. :slight_smile:

Thank you for sharing!

was probably one of the best retros I’ve been a part of! Makeup was people in in 20’s 30’s and 40’s. They were having so much fun and laughing but did get to some great action items.

Any chance I get to bring visualization and creativity to the same old “what went well, what didn’t” usually goes over pretty well.

Thanks for answering my questions and letting me know @troy! I’m definitely going to give this a try with one of my teams as think they would have fun with it and get a good action or two out of it as well. Thank you again for sharing!

https://insight.typepad.co.uk/lost_at_sea.pdf is really good for collaboration

One of my favorites is similar to Anchors and Engines, and I add a steering wheel (direction), a shark / iceberg (risks), an island (destination or goal), and sometimes other fun elaborations.
Also like doing emoji face to set the stage.
I didn’t see retromat.org mentioned here. Its a great source for ideas.

Hi Oakley, I really like this idea, but I could not link to any collaboration purpose. How to debrief in the end to achieve the goal?