Agile Alliance Europe enthusiasts

I may have missed previous forum entries but from recent activities in the alliance I am not seeing much contribution from European enthusiasts. Does anyone have any recommendations for current conferences on the continent?
From my experience (especially for Europe where so many cultures cohabitate in close proximity) I believe adding the cultural considerations to emerging agile leadership may be worth a threat in itself (I am currently leading a multi cultural global deployment team and just introduced Hofstede’s cultural dimensions to them).
Interested to hear in other peoples thoughts.

… looking.

I @mentioned someone and then realized I had the wrong someone. Now I can’t find our Brit’ friend that posts a lot. (we should have a user directory for networking reasons with country filters!!!)

Or… I’m an idiot and don’t know my flags. Looking at the new user thread, maybe @agileGeorge can help?

Oooh, I’m quite London-centric.The Agile in the City series are quite good, and they’re all over the UK. The Scrum Gathering is in London this year too, so I’m hoping to go to that. I don’t know many other conferences as I tend to network and learn through the meetup scene in London, which is free and all year round. The Agile Alliance has a calendar for conferences though. https://www.agilealliance.org/events/calendars/agile-conferences-calendar/

I know the Agile on the Beach conf is usually pretty stacked. There is also Lean a Agile Ireland, an XP conf in Portugal (that may have just happened though) and the XP meetup in London that are also amazing. I’m over quite a bit so i try to keep an ear out for speaking/attending opportunities when i plan to be there. So will keep an eye on this thread.

I know the Agile on the Beach conf is usually pretty stacked. There is also Lean Agile Ireland, an XP conf in Portugal (that may have just happened though), John willis and Derek Weeks/Mark Miller are starting the DevSecOps Days circuit all over EU and the XP meetup in London that are also amazing. I’m over quite a bit so i try to keep an ear out for speaking/attending opportunities when i plan to be there. So will keep an eye on this thread.

In the UK: Lean / Agile Scotland and various Agile in the City (London, Manchester, Bristol, …)

GOTO Amsterdam and sister conferences (other European cities) organized by Trifork iirc.

And yes, the Agile Alliance’s Agile Conference Calendar, already linked by @agilegeorge, is a tremendous community sourced resource.

Thank you everyone. Very new to the scene so keen to stretch my wings so to speak. Will definitely look into some of these.