I am the Product Owner for a systems team that helps support 18 teams. The systems team’s goal is to make it easy to rapidly deliver value to our users through our continuous delivery systems (build, automated tests, on demand test envs, deploy, operate, validate).
I’d like to gather some metrics / stories of how other companies / teams approach continuous delivery to help us consider options and goals for our journey of continuously improving our ability to continuously delivery. For example, it would be great if other could share some of the following:
- How many teams / people are working on your product?
- How frequently do you deploy to production?
- What’s the average cycle time for a change deployed to production (from pulling card to available to users)?
- How long does it take to run your master pipelines to build / test / deploy to production?
- What is the success rate of running changes through your master pipelines to build / test / deploy to production?
- Other interesting stories / aspects of your approach to continuous delivery?