A very interesting approach:
I need to print this out, large scale, and start to absorb it.
From the article:
- The Origin Method such as XP, Scrum, DevOps, etc is indicated by the color as well as the name of the method on the top-right corner.
- The Category, Principle or Practice is indicated by the shape: rectangle or round corners.
- The number represents the Complexity expressed as the number of dependencies.
- The team or committee concerned with the principle or practice is indicated as note on the bottom-right corner.
- The horizontal dimension is related to the complexity. The more on the right is an element, the higher its complexity.
- The vertical dimension is related to classifying principles and practices more organization or more related to engineering, in specific layers related to the category or team they apply to.