Webinar Series: Adaptive Leadership

Join us for a series of live-online conversations exploring the most crucial leadership question of the day:

"What, if anything, about the way people are leading today needs to change in order for leaders to be successful in a complex, rapidly changing environment where we’re faced with seemingly intractable challenges and an insatiable demand for innovation?” Brené Brown, Dare to Lead: Brave Work. Tough Conversations. Whole Hearts

Each free 1-hour session gives you access to a panel of distinguished guests who will wrestle with that question. You’ll hear their honest and hard-won perspectives.

More, we encourage you to bring your questions and topics. Our format will offer time for the audience to interact with our guests.

Reserve your spot today for one or more of these not-to-be-missed webinars to up your level of mastery to lead in environments filled with volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity.

Upcoming Leadership Webinars

All sessions will be held on Fridays at 2 PM ET (18:00 GMT)

Women and Leadership with Lyssa Adkins and Carolyn Dragon

May 15, 2020

RSVP: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_gjwrdGJrSFC5vvInkZDZaA

Lyssa Adkins is an internationally acclaimed coach, teacher, and inspirer. Her current focus is on improving the performance of top leadership teams through insightful facilitation and organization systems coaching.

Carolyn Dragon is an engaging and highly talented coach, facilitator, and presenter. Visionary, enthusiastic, and grounded in results, Carolyn is a leader in learning, growing, and inspiring women’s personal and professional leadership development.

Lyssa and Carolyn co-lead TENWOMENSTRONG - a group that brings together circles of dynamic and inspiring women to lead their life on purpose.

Leadership is Language with David Marquet and Andy Worshek:

May 29, 2020

RSVP: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_q5CeKHF7SUeSJTH46fVJ3g

Expert on leadership, former submarine commander, Author of Amazon #1 Best Seller: Turn the Ship Around! Captain David Marquet imagines a workplace where everyone engages and contributes their full intellectual capacity, a place where people are healthier and happier because they have more control over their work–a place where everyone is a leader.

Andy Worshek is a keynote speaker, content provider and Intent-Based Leadership expert. He served with Captain Marquet on the USS Sante Fe as Combat Systems Department Chief, later advancing to Chief of Boat on the USS Cheyenne.

About the Webinar Sponsors

Agile Velocity

Agile Velocity is a trusted, full-service Agile transformation partner. Their flexible yet robust approach equips organizations to realize desired business outcomes through AV’s Path to Agility® framework.

Agile Uprising

Agile Uprising is a purpose-built network that focuses on the advancement of the agile mindset and global professional networking between and among practicing agilists.

These are starting to fill up…

What a wonderful problem to have: my 100 seat webinar license might need an upgrade!!!

That’s an awesome problem to have!

Next up: Dave Snowden and Andrea Tomasini

This webinar series is so good, you lured me back to the site with it. :+1: (Last time I logged in was in 2017. :no_mouth: Time flies… )

Recordings of the first two are here:

Welcome back @TNikoletta !

@TNikoletta - Coalition has been a bit quiet… more rumbling going on at our discord: https://discord.com/invite/fC96BhD

We have a discord? Didn’t know that. I’ll have to go check it out when I have some time.