200 Industry Certs ?!

I had no idea there were so many certs being sold:

We often joke that we should set up a cert to cert the cert… cash in… or are we too late?

We are such the laggards… :stuck_out_tongue:

@JayH is gonna see if we can get the author on a podcast - at the outset of his quest, and then a follow up when he’s done 2020 and his challenge:

I am going to use 2020 to explore as many of these certifications as possible to gain as much first hand experience as I can. I’d like to get at least one certification from each of the 32 certifying authorities, if that is possible. And I would like to try to achieve 52 new certifications next year – that is one per week.

Sounds like we need one cert to rule them all?

I’ll see myself out, thanks!

200?

I just threw up a little bit in the back of my mouth…

why? because you dont have half that, or because you didn’t come up with one and get rich yourself? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Neither… Because this has commoditized agile so much that most people have forgotten (or never learned) what agile really was meant to be.

(see Wardly mapping thread post you made 9d ago)

So what you’re saying is…you don’t want to be an angel investor in my Framework Utilizing Core Knowledge To Actualise Realistic Delivery product I’m launching next year?:grinning:

200 are you kidding me? I think I need to take the rest of the day for my brain to recover from learning this. Do I need a cert for that?

I’ll start my own

That only works if you have a certified Pig owner too… otherwise you can’t have standups.