I might be the "Charlotte the (life) coach" role...
I was an agile coach, now I'm a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach, supporting coaches and culture shifters with phone coaching & resources at abiggergame.today and live community conversation at coachingcocktails.com .
Like "Charlotte" ...
* Want to share what I know, grow my network (but I'm not active in Agile now, so less interested in the practices)
* Looking for next clients (for 1-on-1 phone coaching)
* asking powerful questions to help the coach community reflect, grow and stay value- and values- driven.
* offering informal support via email and phone for practitioners, because I know it can be challenging and sometimes lonely work, leading agile. (Ping me, no charge)
* listening to my colleagues to increase my learning and
* always watching for serendipitous new connections that bring new things into being: partnerships, ideas, events, exercises...
I've been making stuff with and for this community for a decade:
* Fearless Journey game to get your team unstuck, downloadable in 6 languages
* with Naresh Jain and others, instigated AgileCoachCamp in 2008. Still gardening it a bit, now and then, though we created it to be viral and that's worked out quite well!
* Play4Agile (an offshoot of AgileCoachCamp) with a group of German agilists
* self-coaching resources for coaches: InspireMe! cards (with Lyssa Adkins) and A Bigger Game self-coaching journal
* Powerful Questions exercise, with Carlton Nettleton
* resources for Open Space unconferencing
I am Canadian, trilingual, live in Germany with my husband Ilja ( @ipreuss ). I am probably older than you, which just means I've been making mistakes longer and forgotten more, LOL.
I'm a hugger. Consider yourself hugged, if you like that.